Is exactly the question figure maker GoodSmile Company is asking! They’ve asked Danny over at DannyChoo.com to ask his readers what their top five suggestions for figure production would be. GoodSmile will use the input to decide what figure to put into production, but there won’t be any guarantees that it’ll be what you want. If you can’t come up with five favorite fantastical (fe)males for figurization, Danny’s also suggested that you could list your favorite artists as well to point in your favorite direction.
Gotta love what GoodSmile is doing here. If on the offshoot chance that you could get your favorite figure (in a particular pose, particular clothing and other details) made, that’s almost like a figure collector’s wet dream come true! Hmm unfortunately though, I was never good at coming up with favorites, but for now I have come up with my five current favorite artists lol: Taka Tony, INO, Sano Toshihide, HappobiJin, and Hyung Tae Kim.
So which top five would you like to be made into figures? Head on over to DannyChoo’s blog post and voice your desires!
For the record, Danny’s top five are:
- Mirai Suenaga bikini version with beach ball (Danny’s site’s own mascot)
- Siesta (Zero no Tsukaima) maid version with full cast off installed
- Haruka (Minamike) bikini version with sun tan lotion bottle and parasol
- Chiaki (Minamike) full school blazer version with removable hat
- Kana (Minamike) white top, red skirt school version with red ribbon on panties
Sounds like a pretty good list to me! I’ll need to come up with my own.